The number of people who have visited my site is.........

Monday 22 March 2010

22th March 2010

Today wan't a bad day, i have had nothing to eat, thats 0 calories :D I am on a 3 day fast so thats good, that was my first day so 2 more to go. I really need to get new scales as well, i can only use my wii fit scales atm so its sometimes in front of my family i
f there in the living room so thats embarrassing (i'm humungous) usually i wait till theres no one around but id love to be able to weigh myself in private at any time :) hopefully i can do my second day of my fast tomorrow! Its like i just want to fast forward to tomorrow afternoon after school because i know at school i wont eat anything so i want to see how tomorrow turns out haha Sorry these thinspirations are a bit messy!

No comments:

Post a Comment